Chocolate cake is something we all love and crave for.
Baking a chocolate cake doesn’t have to be a hassle. Here is a super easy Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake recipe which gets baked in a minute and tastes DELICIOUS.
- Dark Chocolate: 1 Tablespoon
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Flour: 3 ½ tablespoons
- Cocoa powder: ½ tablespoon
- Baking powder: 1/8th Teaspoon
- Baking soda: 1/8th teaspoon
- Salt: a pinch
- Buttermilk: 1 Tablespoon
- Milk: 3 tablespoons
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter in the mug.
- Add the sugar and mix.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Add the above mix to the sugar and chocolate mixture.
- Add the buttermilk and milk.
- Mix together properly.
- Add some chopped walnuts or some chocolate chunks.
- Microwave for 1 minute at 720-750 power setting.
- Top it with some fresh cream or some ice-cream.
This Eggless Chocolate is the perfect lazy person recipe. All the steps are very simple and easy to follow. Whenever you find yourself in a hurry craving some dessert, this eggless chocolate mug cake will be your go-to option.
I hope you like this cake as much as I do.
I would love to see how your mug cake turned out. Do tag me in your pictures.